Plantain pancake filled with scotch egg. Chicken Recipes: Baked Scotch Eggs Recipe Plantain pancakes – These are ultimate comfort food made from plantains and a few other ingredients. They are very light and tender almost Plantain pancakes are an astounding choice in case you're searching for an alternate sort of breakfast.
They are chocolate paleo plantain pancakes filled with a creamy, chocolate mascarpone filling. To make an egg substitute, add the flaxseed to water in a small bowl and stir. Let sit for five minutes until thickened with an egg-like consistency. You can have Plantain pancake filled with scotch egg using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plantain pancake filled with scotch egg
- Prepare pieces of Plantain.
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- You need of Butter and milk.
- Prepare of Salt and sugar.
- It’s 5 of Egg.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnets and onion.
- Prepare of Seasoning and salt.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
In a blender add the plantain, almond milk, vanilla extract (optional) and flax seed mixture. Plantains are a lot more starchy than bananas, though, and have less sugar so they cook more like I've even made stuffed double chocolate pancakes filled with a chocolate mascarpone cream. Make as many pancakes as you can, leaving some space between each. Delicious, moist, fluffy and super tasty pancakes made with plantain and coconut flour.
Plantain pancake filled with scotch egg step by step
- Blend ur plantain add your milk, butter,salt, sugar and baking powder then blend together again until it become soft.
- Pour it in a bowl add your flour and mix again then you fry.
- Break your eggs in a bowl add ur scotch bonnets onion and seasoning then fry with a little oil then cut your egg in a straight line and put on your plantain pancake then fold ready to serve.
They are entirely grain free, dairy free and refined sugar And how they do not behave like "regular" pancakes. You see, they do not become filled with the tiny little bubbles and holes that usually let you know. Top these delicious pancakes with berries or cream! Made with savory plantain flour, these pancakes are a perfect complement to an array of yummy toppings like berries and fresh fermented cream. I pureed the plantain in my food processor and then whisked in the egg, kefir and salt.