Arish potatoes with egg, pepper soup and plantain. Pepper soup is a Nigerian food you could prepare anyday. This recipe is easy to follow even for Cat Fish Peppersoup. Start cooking the meat with some simple ingredients.
Roasted red peppers and potatoes combine with a creamy broth for a hearty and satisfying soup. Serve hot with warm crusty bread for dipping. Mix the half-and-half into the pot. You can have Arish potatoes with egg, pepper soup and plantain using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Arish potatoes with egg, pepper soup and plantain
- You need of Arish potatoes.
- It’s of Plantain.
- It’s of Veg.oil.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare of Hot pepper.
- It’s of Maggi.
- You need of Curry.
- You need of Onga.
- Prepare of Salt.
Stir in the roasted red peppers. Season with thyme, salt, and pepper. Why Sweet Potatoes Love Coconut Oil. Sweet potatoes and smoky poblano peppers blend beautifully together in this soup with cumin and fresh herbs.
Arish potatoes with egg, pepper soup and plantain instructions
- Peel the back of the arish and platain.
- Cut the arish and wash it in the water.
- Fry plantain and arish in a hot oil.
- In a clean bown add the egg chopped onions and tomatoes add maggi curry and onga beat the egg well and fry it.
- Blend the hot pepper with garlic and small onion.
- Put in a pot and stir fry it add a little water then add your cooked meat inside follows by maggi curry and onga live it about 20 minutes.
- Then serve it.
We use coconut oil for just about everything. In the frying pan for our green farm eggs in the morning, on the toast, on all of our garden. This is our favorite vegetable soup recipe. I got it from a friend and made some changes to make it lighter. In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook onion until tender.