Nutty baklava. Nutty Baklava recipe: Fresh, homemade baklava is the best! Remove from heat; drizzle syrup over baklava. This Nutty Baklava is a rich, sweet pastry filled with pecans, macadamia nuts, and coconut made with buttery, flakey filo dough.
This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. Thaw phyllo dough according to package instructions (this is best done. Baklava is a rich, sweet dessert pastry made of layers of filo filled with chopped nuts and sweetened and held together with syrup, frosting or honey. You can cook Nutty baklava using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutty baklava
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1 pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 spoon of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of milk (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar (for syrup).
- You need 1-1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s 10-10 of pista,almond crushed.
Baklava is one of the world's best desserts, no doubt about it. Check out my detailed post on the Turkish version of this pastry with step-by-step photos! Josie Bochek of Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin sent the recipe for this traditional sweet and nutty Greek pastry. Walnut Baklava Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Nutty baklava instructions
- Take Sugar,water, lemon juice, make thick syrup like honey consistency (without thread).
- Take maida, salt, melted butter, baking powder mix it,add little by little milk..make soft dough..keep it side for 15 min..
- Knead the dough for 1 min,make balls,flat roll it..make very thin roti,cut in to triangle shape..fold it make pleated.m sprinkle crushed nuts and fold it….bake it for 45 min to 1 hr..
- Pour sugar syrup on hot baklava…keep it for 6 to 7 hrs for good result…thank you.
This Easy Baklava Recipe is perfect for that! Baklava Recipe, Honey Baklava, How to Make Best Baklava. This honey baklava is flaky, crisp Baklava bites – yes and YES! You get the classic nutty Greek baklava in mini hand holdable form. Baklava pastry recipe, layers of phyllo dough filled with honey, walnuts and pistachios.