Tony's smoked meatloaf. Smoked Meatloaf is an unusual and simply delicious version of a classic favorite. Smoked Meatloaf is the only way I will ever eat meatloaf. If it's not smoked, then I'm not eating it.
The smoky flavor turns regular meatloaf into something special. Smoked Meatloaf – Made with Jalapeno and Buttermilk. Smoked meatloaf is AH-mazing and if you Hello and welcome to the June edition of the Smoking Meat Newsletter home of the hottest smokin'. You can have Tony's smoked meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tony's smoked meatloaf
- You need 3 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 lb of fresh ground pork.
- It’s 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 oz of Liquid smoke.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 4 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 of one of each, red/green bell pepper & yellow onion diced.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Your choice of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 of #1 Smoker.
This smoked meatloaf recipe stuffed with bacon and cheese is so amazing! We are, and this smoked meatloaf recipe is now listed as one of our favorite smoker recipes here on The Typical Mom. Smoked meatloaf may be your key to tailgating-party fame. Ribs are delish, but unless you're a member of a Kansas City BBQ championship rib team, people might not be.
Tony's smoked meatloaf step by step
- Mix all your ingredients together except: breadcrumbs, eggs and liquid smoke. I used a sheet pan it made it easier for me to form my loafs..
- In a small bowl mix together your breadcrumbs, eggs and liquid smoke. Add this to your meat mixture and form into your loafs..
- After your loafs are formed and tuck tightly, place the meatloaf on a very hot and ready smoker..
- After your meatloaf has been on the smoker for about 30 minutes, flip it over and start basin it (every 30 mins) with the barbecue sauce of your choice it should take approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours to smoke.(depending on the size of your meatloaf).
- You can add more or less of the ingredients I provided, It all depends on what you like and desire..
Meatloaf is one of those "feel good" meals and I want to share with you how I do individual "Smoked Meatloaf Minis" using my pellet smoker. This is my recipe for bbq meatloaf — meat loaf with a barbecue flare. Work these ingredients by hand into the meat and vegetables until everything is combined and divide your meatloaf in half. I did this while SMF was down. I'm taking advantage of the break in the weather and threw together a meatloaf to be smoked.