Homemade Veal Burgers.
You can cook Homemade Veal Burgers using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Veal Burgers
- You need 250 grams of minced veal meat.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 30 grams of plain flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Homemade Veal Burgers instructions
- In a large bowl bind well all the ingredients..
- Roll into meat ball sized or two large balls..
- Then flatten with the palm of your hand and round the edges off..
- Let the burgers sit in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Heat the oil and shallow fry the burgers on each side for approximately 8-10 minutes..