Smoked Italian meatballs. Meatballs are one of those things that I just can't abide by non-homemade versions. This is a great football food recipe – my Smoked Italian Meatball Subs are perfect for parties or tailgates. Italian meatballs are just great on the grill!
These meatballs are roasted, then dropped into a pan. You can smoke your meatballs on any grill or smoker. Simple instructions for smoking fresh Italian sausages in their casings. You can cook Smoked Italian meatballs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Italian meatballs
- It’s of meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage, mild.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of chives oil.
- It’s of bottom liner.
- You need 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of as needed nonstick spray.
Easy to do in a Bradley, Big Green Egg or any other smoker. What I love about these meatballs is that they can be served as an appetizer right out of the slow cooker, or alongside your favorite Slow-Cooked Italian Meatballs Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Make a Double Batch for Your Future Self. Meatballs freeze incredibly well, so go ahead and make a double batch of this recipe.
Smoked Italian meatballs step by step
- Mix all the meatball ingredients throughly.
- Take a steamer spray bottom and sides line bottom with chopped onion.
- Form meatball mixture into balls I got 21 out of this.
- Set meatballs aside after all are made line them in steamer take to grill and grill turning occasionally.
- When done you can freeze them or use them for sandwiches spaghetti pizza soup stews whatever you use meatballs in hope you enjoy.
Just arrange any you want to freeze in a single. Try this classic Italian meatball recipe baked in the oven. These are the best ever paleo Italian meatballs with creamy tomato sauce! With lots of veggies in the meatballs, they're so tender and loaded with flavor, and the creamy tomato sauce is perfection. Packed with Italian flavor, these are great on their own as appetizers.