Smoked stuffed pork loin. Because pork loin is so lean, it is a great cut for stuffing with something moist. Butterflied, stuffed, and rolled before smoking, this dish has special occasion written all over it. Pork loin is a lean tender tube of muscle attached to the ribs on one side and the spine on the other.
Over the years I have stuffed pork tenderloins with so many different types of filling. There are so many possibilities, but this one might just be my favourite. Smoked pork loin can be tender, moist and flavorful with just a few extra steps in the preparation. You can cook Smoked stuffed pork loin using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked stuffed pork loin
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion.
- You need 1 of small orange Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of small yellow Bell pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 of feta cheese to your liking.
- It’s 1 of blackberry walnut vinaigrette dressing (optional).
- It’s 1 of your favorite pork rub.
- You need 1/2 of pork loin.
- Prepare 1 of butchers twine.
Smoked Pork Loin- Tender, Juicy, Flavorful. Father's day is this Sunday and I want to start off by Butterflied and Stuffed Pork Loin. Butterflying pork loins is not be forte for sure and this is really. This stunning Stuffed Smoked Pork Loin is slightly spicy from the sausage.
Smoked stuffed pork loin step by step
- Butterfly the loin.
- Add your favorite pork rub to the loin.
- Let set in refrigerator to compete next steps.
- Slice Both pepper and green onions.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil and sautee onions for 5 mins or until translucent, add bell pepper and cook 5 more mins, then add garlic for 30 seconds to a minute until frangrant..
- Turn off heat and allow to cool for about a minute then add spinach to slightly wilter..
- Now lay out your rubbed and butterflied loin.
- Layer all the ingredients on the loin, sauteed vegetables and as much feta as you want..drizzle a little vinaigrette in there as desired..
- Now tightly roll up the loin and tie it up. Place in refrigerator. Reason for this is because cold meat takes smoker better and helps roasts cooking at low temps cook evenly..
- Get your smoker going at a steady 250°F..
- Once ready, smoke your loin using your favorite wood.. I recommend hickory if you can't decide..
- Smoke until your thermometer reaches 140°. Let rest tented with aluminum foil.
- After a 15 minute rest slice and serve with your favorite sides..
It's delicious and easy to make and great for low-carb, keto and paleo diets. Succulent pork loin is stuffed with a pre-cooked sausage link then smoked until done. You don't need a lot of crazy ingredients for this dish. Our bacon-wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin has a bacon weave and is filled with spinach, smoked cheddar cheese, and Traeger Stuffed Pork Tenderloin. What to cook for dinner tonight?