Boiled plantain with garden egg sauce. Garden egg fruit is beneficial and nourishing to the body because it is rich in vitamin which provides the body with both soluble vitamin and water soluble vitamins; they are rich in thiamine *. Serve the boiled unripe plantain with the garden egg sauce. You will fall in love with this sauce after an attempt.
How to cook plantain with garden egg stew. I tried this awesome sauce yesterday, and it was superb. Took it with Yuca fries (a. You can have Boiled plantain with garden egg sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boiled plantain with garden egg sauce
- Prepare 2 of ripe plantain.
- Prepare 2 of cksp palmoil.
- You need 7 pieces of garden egg.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of crayfish.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Maggi cube.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- You need of Small bunch of scent leaf.
Garden Egg Sauce may well be the best sauce for Boiled White Yam. It contains palm oil which Fry with palm oil if you will use the garden egg sauce for boiled white yam or boiled plantains. Before you cook Garden Egg Sauce. Rinse the garden eggs very well and remove the stalk.
Boiled plantain with garden egg sauce instructions
- Cut plantain and boil for 25mins.sieve out water..
- Cut garden eggs in pieces and blend and keep aside..
- Place pan on fire,Add palmoil heat up for 2mins and pour in the blended garden egg..
- Fry for 4mins,Add onion,pepper,Maggi and salt..
- Stir and add little amount of water and leave it to boil..
- After 5mins add scent leaf.stir and turn off heat..
- Serve and enjoy the meal..
Garden egg stew is one of those eggplant sauce recipes I remember eating back at home in Nigeria with boiled yam or fried plantains on Saturday mornings when we were not eating moi moi or akara. Garden Egg Stew (also known as aubergine stew or Nigerian eggplant sauce) is one of those. In Nigeria, garden eggs are usually at their best from August through October when they come to the market in droves and can be either enjoyed fresh alone or with groundnut or cooked into a sumptuous sauce, which is eaten with boiled yam or plantain. Other health benefits of garden eggs include My 'native' Garden Eggs Sauce.served with boiled Yam. ✔GARDEN EGG STEW Add the boiled Titus or roasted fish and stir.