Panko Crusted Steak Fingers. The Best Panko Crusted Steak Recipes on Yummly Panko Crusted Pork Cube Steak, Crispy Pork Cutlets With Tuscan Salad, Parmesan Crusted Steak. Sriracha sauce and a little honey and ginger flavor tasty panko crusted chicken fingers.
Chicken Fingers can seem a little bland, but not when coated in a mixture of crushed peanuts and panko crumbs and served with a maple-mustard dipping The Peanut Crusted Chicken Fingers are fried in vegetable oil until golden and crispy and then placed in the oven until they are cooked through. These chicken fingers are crunchy, just like they've been fried. But because they're baked in the oven, they're healthier for you. You can cook Panko Crusted Steak Fingers using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Panko Crusted Steak Fingers
- You need 1 of Cube Steak.
- Prepare 1 of buttermilk for dipping.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour for dredging ( may need more depending on how many steaks you are making ).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder ( optional ).
- It’s 1 of dry steak seasoning if desired.
- It’s 1 of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of oil for frying.
Steak fingers also consist of a crispy, crunchy flour batter. In addition to flour, the batter is also made up of Saltine crackers, Kosher salt, and black pepper. To cook, Steak Fingers are fried in oil. For this task, you will want a flavorless oil with a high smoke point, such as canola, peanut, or vegetable oil. · **pork cube steak. · **panko bread crumbs. · **olive oil. · **mrs. dash original blend or your favorite seasoning.
Panko Crusted Steak Fingers instructions
- Add enough oil to pan to cover steak fingers about half way..
- Heat oil to 350°F. I use electric skillet or cast iron. But any frying pan you have is fine..
- Cut cube steaks into strips or bite size pieces. Below is the bite size. I always cook both ways to please everyone lol.
- Mix the flour and seasonings together well. I always sprinkle some seasonings on my meat first and add some to flour..
- Dredge the steak in flour mixture, then buttermilk and then panko crumbs..
- Press down to adhere the panko all over steak. Dredging in flour first helps keep breading on while frying..
- Cook without crowding in hot oil. Brown on one side then flip. Brown..
- Drain on paper towels to remove excess oil. Can sprinkle more salt on if desired..
Rub both sides of pork cube steaks with olive oil and coat with panko bread crumbs. In a non stick skillet drizzle a little olive oil in and over med heat lightly. Oven Fried Chicken legs dipped in an egg wash and dredged in a spice infused panko breadcrumb mixture to create the most finger licking good OVEN FRIED PANKO CRUSTED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS. Tenderize steak by pounding with a mallet. Combine egg, milk, salt and pepper in a shallow dish, whisk until well blended.