Baklava cheesecake. With sugared cranberries and rosemary sprigs, my unique baklava cheesecake makes a grand display for office parties and other special events. Baklava Cheesecake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Assemble the cheesecake: Once cheesecake has set and cooled, remove springform pan to reveal the baklava crust.
Baklava (bahk-lah-VAH) is a sweet dessert made with layers of butter-drenched pastry, spices and nuts. This baklava cheesecake was an idea from my friends @thebiggestbite, a few months ago. And I never was able to get this idea out of my head. You can have Baklava cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baklava cheesecake
- It’s 1 box of mediterranean phylo pastry.
- Prepare of Melted ghee or melted butter.
- It’s of Cupcake pans.
- It’s 1 packet of tennis biscuits.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 250 ml of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 of slab milkybar.
- Prepare 1 tub of lancewood cream cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Icing sugar.
- You need of Chopped dates (optional).
- You need of Chopped pecans.
- It’s of Chopped almonds.
- You need of Chopped pitachios.
- Prepare of Orange blossom honey.
See, I have a huge list of things I want to bake. Recipe for cheesecake made with a phyllo dough crust and topped with pistachios and a baklava honey syrup. Let's talk about two desserts I love, cheesecake and baklava. Baklava cheesecake never fails to put a smile on everyone's face.
Baklava cheesecake step by step
- Phylo- Cut squares of 11 x 11cm of pastry. Leave under a damp cloth till done. Cut 6 squares for each hole..
- Place square down, brush with ghee, place other piece in shape of diamond, brush with ghee. Repeat till 6th piece. Brush pan with ghee. Preheat oven to 180 deg C..
- Place phylo in pan tucking neatly. Place on middle shelf of oven and keeping an eye on pastry bake till golden brown. Remove and cool..
- Whip fresh cream till stiff peaks form..
- Whisk cream cheese, melt chocolate and fold into cream cheese. Add icing sugar to taste..
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese..
- Crush 1/2 packet biscuits and add in melted butter. Mix well..
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into phylo cups, then chopped nuts (and dates if using), then spoon in tennis crumbs. Spoon on more cream cheese mixture and more chopped nuts..
- Drizzle with honey and chill in fridge. Serve cold..
- Note: with the use of honey and dates, may not need to add sugar. Taste is up to you..
Made with cream cheese, walnuts, and buttery canned crescent roll dough, this delightful mashup of two dessert favorites is a. Creamy cheesecake filling held by a crisp, buttery, phyllo crust and topped with a baklava layer – fantastic! Optional: before serving pour a bit more of the warm honey. Cheesecake karışımının baklava yufkalarının dışına taşmasına izin vermeyin. Pişen baklava cheesecake leri fırından alın ve iyice soğuyunca kalıptan çıkarın.