Fried Irish potatoes,plantain and egg sauce.
You can have Fried Irish potatoes,plantain and egg sauce using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Irish potatoes,plantain and egg sauce
- It’s 3 of ripe plantain.
- You need 5 pieces of Irish potatoes.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Groundnut oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Onion.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Curry.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry pepper.
Fried Irish potatoes,plantain and egg sauce instructions
- Cut plantain and Irish potatoes.sprinkle a pinch of salt on them..
- Place a pan on fire pour in groundnut oil and allow it to heat up..
- Then add the plantain and Irish potatoes in batch by batch..
- Flip over till is done.bring out and put in a sieve before placing on plate..
- Break egg in a plate.beat with a fork very well.add a pinch of salt to taste..
- Place a frying pan on fire.add 2 teaspoon of groundnut oil heat up for 1min.add onion,pepper and curry then pour in the egg..
- Don't stir till you are sure is ok.then flip upside down to allow the other side to fry..
- Onces is ready serve with the pototoes and plantain..