Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping. Smoked Salmon and Avocado cheesecake recipe. Simple to prepare and beautiful to see. You can play with the shapes of the decoration with your kids.
Fresh Banana Cream CheesecakeBanana Cream Cheesecake Topped with Bavarian Cream and Fresh Sliced Banana. Spread one slice of bread with the cream cheese. Go all the way to the edges, just like you would if you Place them in one layer on top of the cream cheese. You can cook Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping
- Prepare of bottom crust.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 6 oz of multigrain crackers.
- Prepare 1 tsp of agave nectar.
- Prepare of canola spray.
- Prepare of cheesecake base.
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of agave nectar.
- You need 4 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 4 of eggs, large.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 4 oz of blue cheese.
- It’s of filling to be stirred into the base.
- Prepare 4 of to 8 ounces smoked salmon, crumbled.
- It’s 3 tbsp of piementos, small diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of diced chives, minced.
- You need 1 pinch of Herb de Provence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s 6 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, small.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chives, minced.
- Prepare 1 of parsley, dried.
I like to cut them into the appropriate shapes to get full coverage. A smoked salmon cream cheese mixture is baked in a springform pan just like a cheesecake and served at room temperature. Garnish with a bit more smoked salmon and serve with crackers on the side. It would be outrageously rich as a plated appetizer but as an hors d'oeuvre on a buffet it's.
Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Cheesecake with an Avocado Cream Topping step by step
- Melt butter, add crumbled crackers & sweetener, and mix. Spray spring form pan with oil spray. Pour bottom mixture into pan. Hand press down firmly..
- Mix cream cheese and then add the ricotta with the agave nectar. Scrape and mix in eggs. Scrape and mix in dairy. Incorporate blue cheese last..
- In a bowl combine salmon, chives, pimentos, peppers, and herbs. And then combine with cheesecake base. Very the amount of salmon with the type of salmon..
- Pour mixture into spring form pan. Place pan a lipped sheet pan. Fill sheet with 1/4 inch water..
- Place cheesecake into a 350°F preheated oven. Bake 50 to 65 minutes. You just want the cheesecake to start to brown up and crack. Cheesecake is not done until it sets up overnight..
- Remove cheesecake..
- Remove avocado flesh. Dash with lemon juice and mix. Add sour cream and mix on speed 1 until nice and smooth. Pour over cheesecake. Return to oven for 10 more minutes..
- Remove from oven. Top with chives and parsley. a Let cool for 30 minutes. Put in fridge overnight..
- Remove from fridge next day. Take out of the pan. Cut and serve..
Most grocery stores sell pre-sliced smoked salmon and cream cheese Top with sliced smoked salmon. Garnish the bagel tops with the rest of the capers, onion. Spread the cream cheese mix over the top of each bread slice. It's ok to spread even if the bread is still warm. Top with a piece of salmon and.