Smoked Pulled Pork. Monitor hickory chips and liquid, adding more wood I have used this recipe twice and loved it! It honestly was the best pulled pork that I have ever had. This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal.
A Beginners Guide to Making Smoked Pulled Pork. Have you ever wondered how barbecue joints make pulled pork taste so delicious? There are a few great BBQ restaurants by my house and it. You can cook Smoked Pulled Pork using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Pulled Pork
- It’s 20 lb of Boston Butt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 4 cup of BBQ Rub.
Perfect pulled pork is worth the wait, and this versatile BBQ meat can be served any way you like. I don't even know what it is about smoked pork, but golly is it delicious. Pork shoulder has plenty of fat on it to make this smoked pulled pork loaded with. Smoked Pulled Pork: Delicious Results in Almost Half the Time.
Smoked Pulled Pork step by step
- Trim all fat and apply mustard all over..
- Apply rub all over..
- Hot smoke @ 225°F for 6 hours..
- Pull pork from smoker and temp. Should be @ 140-160 degrees internal temperature. Wrap pork in foil and add water. Return to smoker for 2-3 more hours..
- Pull pork and temp it. Should read 198. Remove foil and discard..
- Bring smoker to 250°F and glaze pork for 30-45 minutes..
- Pull from smoker and rest for 30 minutes. Hand pull pork and sauce lightly. Serve on plain white bread bun. The bread is for holding the pork..
Normally when you think of smoked pulled pork you think of a typical sweet with some heat, North Carolina style pulled pork. Today I'm trying something a little different, and going with a central Texas. Pulled pork is dubbed "The feast of champions" for those that like to smoke their meats. It is perfect for feeding a large crowd and the most fool-proof of the low and slow smoked foods. The best pulled pork recipe using oven and stovetop smoker.