Lebanese Finger Baklava.
You can cook Lebanese Finger Baklava using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lebanese Finger Baklava
- Prepare 500 g of phyllo pastry sheets.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need of Sugar syrup.
- You need of Grind pistachio for garnish.
- You need of Melted ghee.
Lebanese Finger Baklava instructions
- Stuffing preparation ;grind the cashew,then mix with sugar.
- Take one phyllo sheet,spread ghee all over the sheet,using a thin stick (BQ stick)fold the edge of the sheet on the stick,place stuffing along the folded part,roll the sheet so as a result you get finger shape roll ،tighten the roll then pull off the stick,cut the roll into smaller fingers.
- Repeat this step with all the sheets.
- Place the finger pieces in a baking tray,pure melted ghee over,enter the tray a preheated oven at 200 C.
- At the mid time of baking take the try out,remove extra ghee,then continue baking untill they are golden in colour.
- Take the try out of the oven and directly pure over the baklava hot sugar syrup,garnish with grind pistachio..