Boiled plantain with meat and egg sauce. Diced egg plant (garden egg) Any type will do. The green and white ones we eat raw must be boiled first before pounding and frying cos their skin is very tough. Boiled yam, plantain, rice or potatoes.
The spicy, curry-flavored meat pie, a staple of Lagosian food culture, came about when a traditional Cornish pasty met the Nigerian spice palate. This week we're sharing a recipe for Groundnut Sauce with Pocho and Matooke. This is a very common and. You can have Boiled plantain with meat and egg sauce using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boiled plantain with meat and egg sauce
- Prepare 3 of ripe plantain.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 of fresh pepper.
- You need 3 pieces of meat.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of cksp Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Curry.
I don't think there is a better pairing to freshly boiled yam than garden egg sauce (Okay, maybe actual fried eggs sauce), anyways, here is my take on Garden egg sauce. For those outside Nigeria, you will find garden eggs in your local ethnic grocery stores. Garden Egg Sauce qualifies as the best sauce for boiled white puna yam. Garden Egg Sauce may well be the best sauce for Boiled White Yam.
Boiled plantain with meat and egg sauce instructions
- Cut plantain and boil.add salt and boil for 15minutes..
- Bring it down and sieve out the water..
- Slice onion,fresh tomatoes and pepper..
- Boil the meat with onion,maggi and salt.boil for 25minutes..
- Break eggs in a bowl and beat very well..
- Heat up frying pan,add vegetable oil..
- Onces is hot pour in the onion,fresh pepper and fresh tomatoes..
- Fry for 3mins.add curry.then pour in the egg..
- Fry for 1minute and stir.fry for more 1min or less..
- Food is ready.
It contains palm oil which boiled yam loves. It can also be prepared with vegetable oil but I do not recommend that. Boiled plantains are a staple of African, Caribbean, and Central and South American cuisine. When boiling your own plantains at home, always start with green or yellow fruit that's firm to the touch and relatively free of spots in order to make sure they don't come out too soft. Budget Bytes » Recipes » Meat Recipes » Beef Recipes » Roasted Eggplant with Meat Sauce.