Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette. Along with our Buttermilk Ranch, I made this Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette and everyone raved about it and asked for the Along with salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar, and oregano, we have smoked paprika. This smoky sherry vinaigrette is just as terrific tossed with your favorite combination of salad View image. Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
Not only is it the perfect accompaniment to your salad – but it also doubles as one absolutely fantastic marinade for your meats! Be the first to review this recipe. Blend the red wine vinegar, honey, mustard, lime juice, pepper, salt, paprika, garlic, onion, oregano, and sugar. You can cook Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 3 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
The vinaigrette will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week. The almond paprika vinaigrette is really tasty! I would maybe double the pan sauce if I made this again. I didn't have ingredients for the manchego polenta that was recommended with this.
Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette step by step
- In a food processor add all ingredients except Olive Oil and mix well. When well blended add in Olive Oil as your last ingredient. Refrigerate vinaigrette for up to 1 week..
Mound the cooked and still warm potatoes in a large shallow bowl. Put all ingredients in a blender. Whisk vinegar, lemon juice and smoked paprika in small bowl. That is a gorgeous looking salad, and love the idea of a paprika vinaigrette! Zingy dressing is mixed with smoked paprika for contrast!