Angel Hair Pasta With Smoked Sausage. Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage & Spinach. You won't miss the marinara sauce once you taste this pasta dish flavored with chicken broth and Italian sausage. The sauce simmers away on its own, without much work on your part.
Easy to adapt to your taste preferences. I used Polish sausage because that's what I had and used light cream cheese along with subbing evaporated milk for the half and half. Angel Hair Pasta With Spinach And Tomatoes Recipes. You can cook Angel Hair Pasta With Smoked Sausage using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Pasta With Smoked Sausage
- You need 1 box of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 14 oz of Smoked Sausage(1pk).
- Prepare 1 of alfredo sauce.
Fat Tuesday Noodles With Smoked Sausage and ShrimpCDKitchen. Easy recipe of pasta with smoked sausage and vegetables for lunch or dinner! Angel Hair Pasta With Smoked Salmon. For an authentic Italian pasta dish, try this highly flavored recipe featuring Italian seasoning, basil, fennel, Romano cheese and sausage.
Angel Hair Pasta With Smoked Sausage instructions
- Heat up oil in pan.
- Cut up smoked sausage and cook in oil until browned.
- While your sausage is cooking bring your water to a boil and cook pasta..
- When the sausage is cooked add alfredo sauce and rotel tomatoes. Then mix together and heat up. Then add the past and serve..
Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, break up sausage in large skillet. Smoked sausage, mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce here do a beautiful job here! They create the most amazing Cajun Chicken Pasta dish inside I used smoked sausage in this Cajun chicken pasta recipe. First, they cook the sausage and then they smoke it.