Plantain and egg. This dish is one of the easiest breakfast recipe you can think of.kids love it, adults love it and I am pretty certain that you will love it too! Talk about an easy breakfast recipe and the first thing that comes to mind is my Baked Plantain and Egg Frittata recipe. There are many reasons why I love it but the most important of all is that it is.
The heat from this chemical forces plantain and bananas to ripen early. Even bananas should be properly washed before serving, if possible with soap. Peel the plantain by cutting the ends off and then making a slit lengthways along the ridges. You can cook Plantain and egg using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plantain and egg
- You need 2 of big size plantain.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of big size tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onions.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spoon oil.
- You need 2 of fresh pepper.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of seasoning.
This recipe features a base of plantains and an unexpected ingredient to create a moist, comforting Egg-free and grain-free baking is a tricky game, which is why I don't. Plantain is a widespread weed found in virtually every lawn in America. It's low profile and non-aggressive habit often leave it protected from the homeowner. However, as is common with many.
Plantain and egg instructions
- Peel plantains and slice as desired.
- Fry in a deep fly until plantain turns brown..
- Drain plantains from oil and put in a plate..
- Fry onions, pepper and tomatoes in a saucepan for 3mins.
- Add your seasoning and eggs.
- Stir together for some seconds.
- Leave for some seconds and bring down. Food is ready..
The idea to use green plantains as a chip base was inspired! To create something more like a cracker than a chip My whole family is addicted to these crackers. The secret is to use very green plantains. Cooking bananas are banana cultivars in the genus Musa whose fruits are generally used in cooking. They may be eaten ripe or unripe and are generally starchy.