Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust. Slide dough onto preheated pizza stone, using a spatula as a guide. Remove from oven; spread cheese evenly over dough. Combine cream cheese with chopped fresh dill and lemon juice.
Shrimp And Salmon Pizza With Creme Fraiche, Salmon And Herb Pizza, Salmon, Leek And Zuchinni Crumble. olive oil, red onion, smoked salmon, pizza dough, cream. Rinse the zucchini and cut lengthwise into strips. Divide the chickpeas between four glasses and place a small spoonful of sour cream on top. You can have Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust
- Prepare of Zucchini Crust.
- It’s 2 cup of Zucchini, finely grated, lightly packed.
- You need 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Egg Whites.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 4 oz of Smoked Salmon ,thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto.
- You need 1/2 medium of Red Onion.
- You need 2 cup of Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella.
Layer the salmon, onion and zucchini over it and spoon the remaining sour cream on top. My love for smoked salmon pizza developed during high school days. It is always prepared with salmon as the key ingredient. Cover each pizza with smoked salmon slices.
Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust instructions
- Place grated Zucchini in a strainer.
- Sprinkle the Zucchini with sea salt and toss.
- Place strainer over a large bowl and let the zucchini drain for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place the grated zucchini into a dry dish towel , and wring the towel over the sink until the water from the zucchini is squeezed out..
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add Almond meal as needed to make a dough(not too wet, not too dry).
- On a Parchment-lined pizza pan, spread the zucchini mix out into an oval shape, I used a wooden spoon to do this and to press it down to compact..
- Place place the pan on the bottom of the oven and back for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan and flip the crust, bake for another 5 minutes..
- remove the crust.
- Brush 2 cups of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto evenly over the crust.
- Bake on the top level of the pan for 3 minutes and remove..
- Add red onions and cheese evenly, bake on the top level for another 2 minutes and remove..
- Add smoked salmon slices over the top of pizza and bake for 1 minute..
- Remove and let cool fro 5-10 minutes. (optional Capers can be added).
Top with sour cream and sprinkle with capers and dill. Need a special meal in a hurry? This summer has been all about pizza for me – and the perfect summer pizza is a grilled pizza. This one is topped with smoked salmon, goat cheese, red onions, capers, and arugula. Head over to the SeaChange blog for more pictures and a full recipe tutorial. 🙂.