Boiled plantain with egg. Yam,plantain,fresh tomatoes,fresh pepper,garlic,onion,grounded cinnamon, vegetable oil,knorr seasoning cube,fresh eggs and salt to taste. Plantain and egg is a delicious meal you should try out. A lot of people eat yam and egg because they find it lovely, but plantain and egg is also very.
Preparation of your egg with vegetables. Boil plantain in salted water while adding ground crayfish and seasoning to fried vegetables. Ingredients Add mint vegetables crayfish, eggs and tomatoes. You can cook Boiled plantain with egg using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boiled plantain with egg
- You need 2 of unripe plantains.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of seasoning cube (or 1/2 the cube depending on how more or less seasoning you prefer).
- You need 3 of table spoons of tomatoes and pepper purée.
- It’s 1 of medium sized onion.
- You need 1 pinch of each of curry and turmeric powder.
- Prepare of vegetable oil (or any oil you prefer).
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
Stir and cover to cook for a few minutes before turning off the heat. This dish is in line with our secret ingredient (plantain). Boiled plantains are a staple of African, Caribbean, and Central and South American cuisine. When boiling your own plantains at home, always start with green or yellow fruit that's firm to the touch and relatively free of spots in order to make sure they don't come out too soft.
Boiled plantain with egg step by step
- Rinse your plantains, cut in threes or fours. Put some water in a pot, add some salt then the plantains and boil..
- Grate the garlic, dice the onion and divide into two. Whisk your eggs and add a part of the onion into it..
- Place a pan on the stove, add some vegetable oil. Heat the oil for about 20seconds. Season the oil with a pinch of salt. Put in the second part of the onion and the grated garlic. Stir for a few seconds..
- Put in your table spoons of tomato and pepper purée. Put in your seasoning cube, turmeric and curry powder. Cook until there's no more water in the sauce..
- Reduce the heat a little and pour in your eggs. Stir gently till it's cooked..
- By now, your plantains should be cooked. Pour them out in a strainer. Peel off the skin and serve with your eggs..
This recipe features a base of plantains and an unexpected ingredient to create a moist, comforting quick bread My inside joke is that I could post a recipe for scrambled eggs and still receive that comment. Egg-free and grain-free baking is a tricky game, which is why I. Boiled eggs make wonderful additions to breakfast or lunch, and can be used in deviled eggs or all sorts of other snacks. Because a raw egg and a Never add raw eggs to boiling water. Boiling the water first results in the most inconsistent cooking process, often ending with broken shells, leaky.