Yam and ripe plantain porriage with boiled egg. I made the yam and ripe plantain porridge. I was worried that I might not like the taste but it's yummy. My selective taste buds accepted this combo.
Yam Porridge with plantain is an incredibly rich and tasty one pot meal, and as the name implies the recipe is Yam and plantain porridge. In this Recipe, I have used dry fish which you can replace with stockfish, but I will advise that you don't skip the dry/stock fish because it does add a depth of flavor to. Peel, cut and wash the yams. You can have Yam and ripe plantain porriage with boiled egg using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yam and ripe plantain porriage with boiled egg
- You need 4 pieces of Ripe plantain.
- Prepare 1/2 of tuber Yam.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 4 of Fresh pepper.
- You need 1 of cksp Crayfish.
- It’s 1 of cksp Palm oil.
- Prepare 4 of big medium sized Onion.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Curry.
- Prepare 2 cubes of Maggi.
- You need 2 of Egg.
Boil in water with a little salt and drain when done. Pour the beaten eggs into the stew, don't stir yet, cover with a lid. Allow to simmer for a minute before stirring slowly if you want that lumpy eggs in the sauce. plantain porridge is easy to make, Learn how I made this plus all the ingredients used for making a delicious Allow boiling. Add the sliced plantain, spray the sliced tomato/onions/fresh pepper at the top.
Yam and ripe plantain porriage with boiled egg instructions
- Cut the yam and plantain but cut plantain bigger so that it dosent boil too fast..
- Slice onion and pour inside,crayfish,maggi cubes,salt,curry,palmoil,fresh pepper..
- Pour in water.but it wont cover it.boil for 8mins..
- Stirr with a wooden stirrer.cover to boil again but taste for salt.if no need allow to boil for 7mins..
- Cook the egg in a small pot and boil for 4mins..
Waoooo,This is really delicious food ,but what of if the person use ripe plantain i have been. Plantain and Yam Porridge / Pottage. Directions: Cut the plantain lengthwise, remove the core. Add the palm oil to a large pot, set on medium heat. If you are searching for how to cook porridge with beans and ripe plantain, here you can find several handy pieces of advice.