Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin. Smoked Beef Tenderloin is smoked low and slow, and then seared to create the BEST flavor for beef tenderloin. Beef Tenderloin is incredible cooked on the smoker. We're using the reverse sear method to create an incredible smoky flavor, then finishing it.
Smoked Beef Tenderloin on the Outlaw Patio. Beef Tenderloin is the most tender piece of beef you can cook. Traegered beef tenderloin is highly addictive. You can have Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin
- Prepare of Rub/Marinade.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of coarse salt, sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder, or 5-6 cloves diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground coffee, or instant coffee, espresso powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of onion powder or 1/4cup of minced white onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red pepper flake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Meat.
- It’s 3 lb of Beef Tenderloin, Roast Beef.
- You need of apple or pecan wood chips, dry.
- You need of olive oil.
The Best Smoked Beef Tenderloin Recipes on Yummly Slow-roasted Beef Tenderloin With Red Wine Mushroom Sauce, Grilled Montreal Beef Tenderloin, Traeger Smoked Beef Tenderloin. Learn how to smoke the perfect beef tenderloin roast with the Bradley Smoker. Chef Reader shows us his secrets when it comes to making a Smoked Beef Tenderloin that is juicy and succulent, and don't worry, the Bradley meat smoker makes this recipe nice and simple.
Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, except the Worcestershire sauce, and rub all over the tenderloin till completely covered. Marinate covered in refrigerator for 4-6 hours, or for more flavor marinate over night..
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Place an oven safe container filled 3/4 of the way with water in oven while preheating for steam and keeping tenderloin moist..
- If using a charcoal grill, place coals mainly to one side of the grill so there's a cool and hot side. Preheat charcoal or gas grill on high. Clean grates very well. Using a paper towel and thongs, rub an olive oil soaked paper towel on the hot grill grates where you will be placing the meat. This prevents sticking of the meat and spices..
- Turn off flame on meat side of grill, or place meat on the cool side of charcoal grill. Place marinaded tenderloin on hot, oiled grill grates. Place the dry apple or pecan wood chips on the hot side of the grill, opposite of the meat. Dash Worcestershire sauce on meat to taste. Close lid and smoke for 20min. Open lid and flip meat. Dash with Worcestershire sauce. Smoke for another 15 min. Remove and take to oven..
- If you have a rib rack, place meat fat side up on baking sheet next to the container or water in the preheated oven..
- Once tenderloin is in 500°F preheated oven, close door, turn off oven and heat and Do Not open for 1-1/2 hr (hour and half)!!! Your oven will act like a Dutch Oven and will slowly cook your cook your meat keeping juices inside the meat. (Bake 30min per pound of meat).
- After cooking time, pull tenderloin out and let rest 10min before cutting. Enjoy!! Slight smoke taste on outside with a subtle, sweet-peppery aftertaste. Can go with so many sides!!.
Yes, it's expensive, but it's quick and easy to prepare, and it brings most Smoke-Roasted Beef Tenderloin. Drizzle the tenderloin on all sides with olive oil, rubbing it into the meat. Beef Tenderloin is good any way you cook it, but we knock it out of the park in our recipe for Smoked Beef Tenderloin. With a little olive oil and a. This simple, largely hands-off cooking method allows the tenderloin's inherently rich and savory flavor to be enhanced with a gentle smokiness; plus, the.