Lamb tacos with blackberry salsa and mint /chives yoghurt sauce. Our backyard mint patch provided the main ingredient," reports Ruth Bogdanski of Grants Pass, Oregon. Place mint leaves in a small bowl. Stir in water, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper until sugar is dissolved.
The Mint Yogurt Sauce is the perfect complement to the savoriness of this dish. Try this roast rack of lamb for a beautiful Easter Dinner! Serve this along with the cool and creamy Mint Yogurt Sauce for even more flavor! You can cook Lamb tacos with blackberry salsa and mint /chives yoghurt sauce using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb tacos with blackberry salsa and mint /chives yoghurt sauce
- You need 360 g of Lamb shoulder chop.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 of lime juice.
- It’s of Blackberry salsa.
- It’s 125 g of Blackberries.
- Prepare 1 handful of coriander.
- It’s 6 slices of jalapenos.
- It’s 1/2 of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare of Yoghurt dip.
- Prepare 60 g of greek yogurt.
- You need 1 bunch of chives.
- You need 1 handful of mint.
- It’s of Black cracked pepper.
- It’s of Cold water to tin down the dip.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 4 of Radishes.
- Prepare 4 of Baby cucumber.
Add a few side dishes and you have the perfect Christmas or Easter Dinner (or any. Baby lamb chops go really well with a delicious, rich mint salsa. Learn about recipes with mint with help from a dedicated and passionate food expert in this free video series. Make lamb wraps with shredded lamb for a bbq recipe.
Lamb tacos with blackberry salsa and mint /chives yoghurt sauce instructions
- Mince or chop the garlic cloves and mix it with olive oil, lime juice, oregano, cumin and salt. Brush the meat with the mixture and leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Quarter the blackberries. Finally diced the onions and peppers. Add chopped coriander and finally diced jalapenos. Mix it with vinegar, lime juice and olive oil..
- To make a yoghurt dip chop the mint and chives very fine. Mix it with yoghurt and add some cold water so its easy to drizzle. Season with black pepper..
- Slice up baby cucumber and radishes.
- Cook lamb shoulder chops directly on very hot Bbq few minutes from both sides. Idealy is to cook it to medium rare/medium..
- Leave the lamb to rest for few minutes on the side. In the meantime warm up tortillas on the Bbq. 20 sec max from both sides.
- Diced the lamb shoulder..
- Place the tortillas on the plate and start building layers. First cucumber, radishes then diced lamb. Top it up with salsa and yoghurt dip..
Cook this slow cooked lamb shoulder recipe for a taco dinner idea. Impress your friends at your next BBQ with these super tender lamb shoulder tacos. Serve with our homemade punchy green tomato salsa and a moreish bean salad. Souvlaki-meets-taco: Lamb and feta wraps with mint salsa. Heat the tortillas and add the sliced lamb, some crumbled feta, slices of tomato and a spoon of salsa to each.