Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche. Fresh pasta, asparagus and smoked salmon are tossed with shallot cream sauce in this elegant weeknight dinner that can be prepared in well under an hour. You'll impress your guests with this sumptuous keto brunch dish – not only that, but it's also a time savvy choice that can be prepared in minutes. This Smoked Salmon Asparagus Risotto is so incredibly rich, so creamy, so tasty, so crazy decadent, you'd think that it was totally LOADED with all kinds of butter, cream and cheese, for sure!
Pecans and smoked salmon are wonderful mixed together with a delicate dressing in this great salad that Bring a pot of water to a boil. Shave asparagus lengthwise with a peeler. Season yogurt with caraway seeds; spread over toast. You can cook Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche
- Prepare 1 packages of smoked salmon.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of pie crust, thawed one hour.
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
Cut off bottom one-third of each asparagus spear; reserve top spear Slowly pour egg mixture over quiche ingredients. Arrange reserved asparagus in spoke fashion on. Cut off bottom one-third of each asparagus spear; reserve top spear Slowly pour egg mixture over quiche ingredients. How to make an Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Entree with Darryl and Terri from the Bunbury Farmers Market.
Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop smoked salmon and asparagus..
- Beat eggs and milk..
- Gently unfold pie crust into a pie pan. Trim the edges. Layer ingredients: handful cheese, half salmon, half asparagus, half egg mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before slicing..
Smoked salmon & asparagus tartlets recipe. Lay the asparagus on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. For the salad, place the fennel, potato and asparagus into the bowl with the dressing and mix well to coat. Follow our simple pastry recipe to make delicious Smoked Salmon & Asparagus that's full of flavour!