Fried Over ripped plantain and Egg. Nice recipe for fried egg and fried plantain lovers, the combination is delicious. The plantain wasn't frying the usual way and I was hungry.. I fried it that way, fried my eggs made my oat.
I hope you give this recipe a try. Plantains are ripe when the skin is yellow in colour not green and when the skin is mostly black that is a sign that it is over ripe. Over ripe plantains when fried turns out to be very sweet and soft which some people prefer. You can cook Fried Over ripped plantain and Egg using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Over ripped plantain and Egg
- It’s 1 of finger over ripped plantain.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of onions diced.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 of cksp veg oil.
- It’s 1 of sausages.
- It’s 1 of fresh pepper diced.
Mash the plantain into a fine paste. Lay the fried plantain gently on top of the egg mixture. Layered up and ready to go into the oven. I garnished with some bell peppers to give it a pop of colour.
Fried Over ripped plantain and Egg step by step
- Dice plantain and sprinkle salt, then fry with veg oil and set aside.
- Break eggs in a bowl and add diced pepper and onion with a dash of salt and whisk.
- Heat up frying pan and add little veg oil and fry the egg; add the sausage and fry everything together and once its ready remove from heat and set aside.
- Serve plantain with eggs and sausages.
Preparation With a small sharp knife cut ends from each plantain and halve crosswise. Cut a lengthwise slit through skin along inside curve. Fried plantains are a versatile dish that can be served at any meal. Fried plantains are a tasty and versatile dish that can be served as a breakfast, snack, starter, side dish, or main course. Try this simple and easy-to-make fried plantains recipe and you'll be hooked.