Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos. Just throw it on some white bread, sweet Hawaiian buns, in a taco, or even an omelette. Shred the pork using or a large fork or BBQ meat forks, pulling. You can make it at home, with a just a few ingredients and some patience.
The meat is tough and is held together with a web of connective tissue. Shred the smoked pork shoulder with a couple of forks to prepare the meat for the sandwich. The sandwich basically consists of two hamburger buns Help make shredding the pork much easier when compared to using forks or getting your hands messy. You can have Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos
- It’s 1/2 of bag of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 of bag of shredded cheese.
- It’s 4 pinch of sliced olives.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder).
- Prepare 1 dash of Tapatio hot sauce.
- Prepare of guacamole.
- Prepare of salsa.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 can of refried beans.
They are relatively inexpensive, and help. A smoked shoulder is also known as a picnic ham or smoked pork butt. A smoked shoulder can be boiled, roasted, or baked using any recipe for fully Using a slow cooker, a smoked shoulder can also be used to make delicious pulled ham sandwiches, and leftovers make an excellent addition to. Now set to it with a set of bear paws and shred the meat.
Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos instructions
- Okay.. so, not everyone is going to be extremely lucky like we were and have their friends spend over 12 hours smoking a pork shoulder with pineapple injection and giving you a Tupperware full to go home with… But if you are or you know how to smoke your own.. this recipe is super exciting..
- Spread out some delicious, crunchy tortilla chips, (I used Calidad brand) on a small baking sheet and cover with shredded cheese of your choice,( again, I used marble cheddar), be thorough, every hates a cheeseless chip. Put in oven on 350° for about 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Take chips out of the oven and sprinkle with sliced black olives.
- Add a moderate layer of refried beans and another layer of cheese and stick back in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Tapatio(or your favorite hot sauce.
- Spread a layer of your shredded meat and another layer of cheese..
- Place back in oven for two more minutes..
- Get out your salsa, sour cream and guacamole! I just sliced up an avocado :P. Its time to eat!.
Juicy, tender smoked pork shoulder that melts in your mouth. Smoked Pork Recipes For Shoulders, Chops and Loins. Pork is known as the "Other White Meat", but not for us smokers. Perfectly smoked pork should have a beautiful pink smoke ring encompassing the surface. This is the best damn Instant Pot pulled pork recipe.