Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet. All Reviews for Smoked Sausage and Tortellini Skillet. This Smoked Sausage & Tortellini Skillet packs a whole lot of flavor into just a few simple ingredients. Let's just keep things super simple today by using.
This hearty, tasty, Sausage Tortellini Skillet is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It comes together easily and only uses one pan (hooray for less. My Creamy One Pan Tortellini and Smoked Sausage is a match made in heaven! You can cook Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 3 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen peas (I used canned).
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen cheese tortellini (I used an 8.8 ounce package of dried).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
It's a delicious one pan meal that combines the tender, cheese filled pasta with savory smokey sausage and wraps it all in a creamy cheesy tomato Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. This is "Hillshire Farms _Smoked Sausage and Tortellini Skillet" by Stacy Mello on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet – smoked sausage, tomato sauce, chicken broth, heavy cream, refrigerated cheese tortellini, and parmesan. There was enough leftover for lunch, and it was equally delicious reheated.
Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet instructions
- Prepare a big pot of water to boil the tortellini in. Once water is boiling, add tortellini, cook until desired doneness, then drain..
- While you're waiting for the water to boil, Heat the olive oil in a separate large skillet over medium heat. Slice the smoked sausage thinly and add it to the skillet and cook until well-browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add the garlic and cook and stir for 30 seconds..
- In this order: Add the chicken stock, tomato sauce, heavy cream, and salt and pepper and stir until simmering and bubbly. ** Adding chicken stock first will deglaze the pan, tomato sauce will bring temp down, then it will be safe to add the cream, so it won't break.** Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, 7 to 10 minutes. Stir in the parmesan cheese until melted, then add the frozen peas and heat through..
- Now add cooked tortellini to sauce and stir until combined and heated through! Enjoy!.
This Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet will definitely be going into the regular. When the clock is ticking closer to dinnertime and you're nowhere near ready to call the clan to dinner, reach for this recipe. Fully cooked sausage and quick-cooking cabbage make this meal-in-one a true time-saver. onions. dried oregano. cheese tortellini. smoked sausages. marinara sauce. Where's the full recipe – why can I only see the ingredients? Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup is a thick and creamy soup base with chunks of cooked pork sausage and three cheese tortellini pasta cooked in a Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup.