Apple Crumble (Vegan).
You can have Apple Crumble (Vegan) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble (Vegan)
- You need 5 of Granny Smith Apples.
- It’s 600 g of Plain flour.
- You need 300 g of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 200 g of Vegan Butter.
- It’s 100 g of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
Apple Crumble (Vegan) step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180C and peel all apple skins, followed by dicing the apples into small cubes. Add the diced apples into a large pot, fill with 1 Cup of water, 100g Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon Powder and allow to boil on a medium heat. Make sure to keep stirring occasionally and once the apples start to soften, using either a wooden spoon or a masher, begin to crush and mash the apples gradually. Leave aside to cool..
- Whilst the apples are boiling, start on the crumble by adding the following in a large bowl; Flour, Caster Sugar and Butter. Start mixing the ingredients using your finger tips until you achieve a consistency of crumbs..
- Add the the apples to the bottom of a pyrex dish or baking tray (making sure you grease the tin first) and coat apples with the crumble until fully covered. Pop it in the oven for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown..
- Apple crumble can be served on its own or with either double cream or vanilla ice cream. ENJOY!.