Baklava. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. Tahinli Cevizli Kuru Baklava Tarifi – Hazır Yufkayla Rulo Baklava Kurabiyesi.
It is made of layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pistachios, and sweetened with syrup or honey. Baklava uses phyllo dough stacked with honey and nuts to make a sweet Mediterranean dessert that everyone will love. Make sauce while baklava is baking. You can have Baklava using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baklava
- It’s 40 sheets of filo dough.
- You need 300 gr of walnut.
- It’s 250 gr of butter.
- Prepare 400 gr of sugar.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- It’s 5 tsp of cream.
- You need 1 of ginger stick.
Boil sugar and water until sugar is melted. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are My first time I just made a mess of dried out phyllo and butter and the baklava tasted wonderful regardless. Easy baklava recipe made with layers of honey-soaked New to making baklava from scratch?
Baklava step by step
- First add sugar and stick ginger into water and boiled 15 minutes..
- Cut filo sheets as your tray's size (it is hard to cut after finished).
- Melt your butter but not burn.
- Spread butter on tray and put one sheet of filo spread butter on sheet. You will do same thing every sheet when you finished half of sheets..
- Add walnut crumbs on the sheet and spread cream on walnuts.
- Put a sheet of filo and spread melted butter on sheet. Continue to do put sheet and spread butter till finished your sheets. Spread butter top of pastry and cut before cooked..
- Put 180°c before heated oven and cook for 20 mins.
- Add your cold syrup on warm baklava with a large spoon..
This easy step-by-step tutorial and expert tips will help you make the BEST honey baklava every single time! This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. It's basically a party in your mouth. I am a huge fan of baklava and this is the BEST baklava recipe I have ever tried. The iconic Baklava is astonishingly straight forward to make!