Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan#. This super easy dish is a really common dish all over China. I always think that tomato and egg love each other. I can tell by how good they taste together.
If you haven't had it, it may not sound like much. Perfectly charred and crispy pan fried potato, eggplant and pepper stirred with a garlicky savory sauce. Return the eggplant and potato to the pan and add bell pepper. You can have Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan# using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan#
- Prepare 2-3 of organic Chinese eggplants, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, wedged.
- It’s 8 of shishito peppers, seeded.
- Prepare 1 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 Tsp of cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of white vinegar.
Cook and stir until the sauce is evenly coated I stirfry it regularly, but haven't used the saltwater and cornstarch method before. Mix the zucchini with the eggplant, peppers, onion and garlic and pour into the baking dish. Season with salt and pepper, pour the wine over and cover with the tomato slices. Eggplants, also known as aubergines, belong to the nightshade family of plants This simple Eggplant and Tomato Sauce is delicious, made with diced eggplant stewed in tomatoes and garlic.
Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan# instructions
- Rinse and slice eggplant. Soak in a container filled with 2 cups of water mixed with a Tsp white vinegar and 1 tsp salt for 10 minutes. This step helps eggplant to retain beautiful purple color in cooking and reduce oil absorption..
- Slice tomato and set aside. Remove seeds from pepper and slice them into bite sizes and set aside..
- Drain soaked eggplants and squeeze out excessive water. Set them with other ingredients..
- Heat up the wok and add Olive oil. Fry eggplant in the wok for 15 seconds or until soft. Set aside. Sauté pepper and minced garlic in the same wok with residual oil. Finally add tomatoes. Cook until red juice releases for about 10 seconds. Salt and pepper to your taste..
- Add eggplant back and mix them well. Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Serve hot over rice, or with porridge..
A versatile vegetarian sauce recipe with eggplant, bell peppers, and tomatoes for topping pasta, polenta, grilled fish, or steaks. You may unsubscribe at any time. Packed with the flavors of summer, this sauce slow-cooks eggplant, bell peppers, and tomatoes together until the veggies break down. Eggplant, fried potato and green pepper. Japanese Eggplant with Chicken and Thai basil stir-fry wakes up your taste buds with Thai basil and tender Japanese Stir-fried Eggplant, Potatoes & Peppers (Di San Xian)