Veal T-bone steaks. Bone-in cut of two classic steaks. Hand selected veal from farms in Holland where welfare & quality come first. Two steaks in one – juicy sirloin and tender fillet.
Veal T-bone with Roasted Garlic and Fig Sauce. recipe.flyout. The T-bone and porterhouse are steaks of beef cut from the short loin (called the sirloin in Commonwealth countries and Ireland). Remember to remove your Veal T Bone steaks out of the packaging, pat dry and bring to room temperature. You can cook Veal T-bone steaks using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veal T-bone steaks
- You need 1 of T-bone per person (they should weigh about 350-400g each).
- You need of For the dry rub:.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sea salt flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp. of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of very finely chopped rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare of For the pepper kebabs:.
- You need 1 of large red pepper, cored and deseeded.
- Prepare 2 of small sweet onions.
- Prepare 1 of few large cloves of green garlic.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Cook over high heat turning the steak only once after a rich, golden crust has formed, reduce heat to medium when crust has formed. Bestel je Hollandse kalfsvlees bij Beef&Steak. Geniet van de malse bite en bijzondere smaak. Due to import/export restrictions, we do not market nor ship our products outside the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the U.
Veal T-bone steaks step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the rub in a small bowl. Place the steaks on a wooden board, sprinkle with the spices and rub them in well on both sides. Leave to infuse the flavour for 15 minutes..
- Or the pepper kebabs, cut the pepper lengthwise in 8, then each eighth across in half – you want pieces about 4 x 3cm or thereabouts..
- Peel and slice the onions not too thinly. Peel the green garlic cloves. Using metal barbecue or soaked wooden skewers thread a piece of pepper, a garlic clove, an onion slice and so on until you’ve used everything up. Dribble some olive oil over the kebab and sprinkle a little spice mix if you have any left..
- Preheat a griddle pan or get the BBQ going on medium-high heat. Barbecue the pepper kebabs away from the highest heat so that they cook before they burn, turn them over frequently..
- Slap the steaks on high heat and barbecue for 5 minutes on each side..
- Serve with the veg kebabs and sriracha mayo: mix 3 parts of mayo with 1 part honey and 1 part sriracha..
Enjoy Mail Order Steaks and gourmet Gifts that deliver outstanding flavor and texture. The perfect gift for family and friends! Buy Steaks Online at Grand Western Steaks. Download T bone steaks stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. T-bone Steak is one of the best steak cuts and includes a T-shaped bone with meat on each side.