Fried plantain and fried egg. Nice recipe for fried egg and fried plantain lovers, the combination is delicious. Hello guys, welcome to my channel. Today is all about egg and plantain.
African Fried Chicken and Plantain Fries – crispy, crunchy and tasty fried chicken and plantain fries combo that is truly a crowd-pleaser. Deep-fry the chicken in the fryer or saucepan a few pieces at a time, moving them around so they don't stick. A fried egg, or a sunny side up egg, is a cooked dish made from one or more eggs which are removed from their shells and placed into a frying pan, usually without breaking the yolk. You can have Fried plantain and fried egg using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried plantain and fried egg
- You need 3 of finger ripe plantain.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of carrot diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of maggi.
- You need 1/2 of onion bulb chopped.
- It’s 2 of fresh pepper sliced.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
It's so easy to make that you'll want to have it each day *wink*. Nigerian Fried Plantain and Eggs ingredients. Fried ripe plantains can be found not only on tables throughout the Caribbean but in other parts of the world. For excellent fried ripe plantains, you'll want to choose a plantain that has a dull yellow skin with patches of black or completely black—this indicates a plantain is at its peak of ripeness.
Fried plantain and fried egg step by step
- Pour oil in pan, peel ripe plantain cut to any shape then fry plantain for 7min.
- Break and whisk add maggi,carrot,onions and pepper then stir.
- Reduce oil to one tablespoon then pour egg and fry flip the other side after 2min.
- Serve plantain and egg in a plate and enjoy..
The fried eggs that are served over top should be made to order; your broken yolk wouldn't want it any other way. Though, I personally like to fry my plantains rather than bake them because frying keeps them juicier. Fried plantains are a tasty and versatile dish that can be served as a breakfast, snack, starter, side dish, or main course. Try this simple and easy-to-make In Sierra Leone, vendors sell fried plantains as part of the popular street staple 'fry fry'. Imagine a sandwich stuffed absolutely full of plantains.