Fried plantain with egg sauce and vegetable. ***List of Ingredients *** *Ripe Plantain *Eggs *Maggi *Salt *Scotch Pepper *Chop Tomatoe *Tuna Fish *Thym *Garlic *Spring Onions *Vegetables Oil. Ese la Bosslady Kitchen and Vegetables/ New. In this video I am showing you how to make vegetable scrambled eggs and as a Nigerian, the best way to fry ripe plantains to achieve a rich bright, golden.
Garden Egg Sauce qualifies as the best sauce for boiled white puna yam. It can also be used for Boiled Plantain and Boiled White Rice. Fry with a tasteless and odourless vegetable oil if you will use it to eat boiled white rice or boiled potatoes. You can cook Fried plantain with egg sauce and vegetable using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried plantain with egg sauce and vegetable
- You need 3 of ripe plantain.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Full bunch Vegetable.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- You need 4 pieces of Fresh tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Curry.
In my opinion, this sauce should only be prepared. Groundnut Sauce is made from, well, groundnuts. They are a smaller version of a peanut that resemble and taste like a peanut, but Accra Banana is mashed bananas mixed with grated cassava then deep fried. The result is a super tasty sweet and salty snack that is.
Fried plantain with egg sauce and vegetable step by step
- Slice the plantain,sprinkle salt on it..
- Heat up vegetable oil,gradually add the plantain fry for 3mins turn the underneath to fry..
- Select out and place in the sieve to drain the oil.
- Break the eggs,Whisk add curry and salt..
- Slice fresh tomatoes,Onion.heat up vegetable oil add the onion,Fresh tomatoes stir allow to fry for 2 minutes then pour in the whisked egg..
- Stir and fry for 3minutes,Slice the vegetable.
- Steam with salt and stock cubes for 2minutes..
Bakabana is a fried plantain dish from Suriname, of Indonesian origin. A delicious peanut sauce compliments this fantastic stir fry with simple to follow cooking tips. And we're very happy to say we've found one. It's this beautiful vegetable stir fry. The veg is up to you really (we've highlighted some great choices in the recipe below), but it's all about the sauce.