Vegan Broccoli Fried Dumplings.
You can cook Vegan Broccoli Fried Dumplings using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Broccoli Fried Dumplings
- You need 1 Cup & 2/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 2/4 cup of seasoning blend (onions, and bell peppers).
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
Vegan Broccoli Fried Dumplings step by step
- Mix water and flour thoroughly until you get a thick dough like texture.
- Wrap in cling wrap and let chill for at least ten minuites.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter on stove at medium heat.
- Blend all veggitables in a food processer.
- Pour vegetables onto pan with butter.
- Season it as you wish.
- Let sit in a bowl once it's cooked a bit.
- Put out flour on a flat surface.
- Take dough out of wrap and set on the flat surface.
- Roll out dough and cut 4 × 4.
- Roll out each cut up piece of dough and stuff with vegitables.
- Fold each dumpling shut as desired.
- Preheat oil to medium heat.
- Fry, and enjoy!.