Grilled smoked pizza. An EPIC Fail and a Win, but enough talk, let's smoke a pizza! Actually, at these temps there is very little smoke, but we'll get enough of the smoke taste. Grilling the pizza is hot and fast, and requires constant attention.
Put the pizza back on the grill, leaving it on the grill until the bottom is browned and the cheese has melted. Spread grilled dough pieces evenly with mascarpone cheese. Top with smoked salmon, and sprinkle with capers and fresh chives. You can cook Grilled smoked pizza using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled smoked pizza
- It’s of pizza crust.
- It’s 2/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 envelope of dry yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 2 cup of unbleached flour.
- It’s 2 cup of mesquite chips.
- You need of toppings.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 of long hot pepper.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of scallion.
- You need 1 of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of aged cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of gruyere Swiss cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of ramano cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Barbecue pizza cooked on a smoker grill gives your pizza traditional smoky flavor with a modern Keep the wood and smoke to a minimum, otherwise you may overpower the pizza with too much. BBQ Chicken Pizza, smoked vs grilled, and wine pairing recommendations. Recipe for BBQ Chicken Pizza and two techniques for grilling BBQ Chicken Pizza outdoors — one on a smoker, and. The crust was store bought along with everything else.
Grilled smoked pizza instructions
- Soak mesquite chips..
- Slice scallion. Dice pepper, jalapeno, and tomatoes.
- Grate cheeses and combine..
- Heat grill on high with misquote chips in a smoker box or a homemade foil box..
- Heat water to about 120, add salt, sugar, olive oil and yeast and liquid smoke. Mix 1/2 cup of flour in. Mix the rest of the flour in until you have dryer dough formed. This is crucial for grilling..
- Lay out wax paper and lightly flour. Roll out dough into a rectangular shape, then cut in half. Brush topside with oil..
- Make sure the grill is nice and Smokey..
- Reduce grill to medium low and flip the dough oil side down onto the grill. Cook 3-5 minutes without it burning. Remove to cutting boards with 2 metal spatulas, cooked side up..
- Melt butter on the cooked side, add garlic and seasoning. Add cheese, onion, tomatoes and peppers..
- Place pizzas back on grill, cover and cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until done, without burning..
- Enjoy and tell me you like it. I always serve with a side of hot sauce..
Some day I'll try the making pepperoni. A wide variety of smoking pizza grill options are available to you, such as metal type, type, and number of ovens. See why conventional ovens just can't touch the grill for making perfect pizza. How to Smoke Salmon How To Prepare Smoked Salmon (Step-by-Step) Smoked Salmon on a Pellet Grill It's best to use an electric smoker if you can, to achieve a rich and flavorful smoked salmon fillet. How to Smoke a Turkey on the Grill.