Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast. Bacon-wrapped chicken breast elevates this humble dish into a whole new level. The bacon adds a delightfully smoky flavor and also keeps the chicken extra juicy. The honey-mustard sauce finishes the dish, creating a delicacy out of the simplest of ingredients.
So slap on the Bacon Wrapped Smoked Chicken Breasts and forget about your troubles for a few hours! Leaner cuts of meat, like chicken breasts, are more tolerant of higher smoking temperatures because there isn't fat and collagen to break down. You'd better cook more than you can eat, because this Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast can be sliced and used for sandwiches the next day. You can cook Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast
- You need 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 4 of pieces of bacon each breast (or 5).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Tuscan seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
Tender chicken breasts get a special treatment when wrapped with tasty bacon, then glazed with one amazing maple syrup and dijon mustard sauce. You are going to love the sweet, spicy, and smoky flavor in this chicken recipe! Thanks to the bacon, the chicken stays moist and it also absorbs all the. This bacon wrapped chicken is chicken breasts seasoned with brown sugar and spices, then wrapped in bacon and baked until caramelized.
Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast instructions
- Season chicken with sea salt and seasoning both sides.
- Wrap chicken with bacon so covered completely.
- Smoke on smoker for 3 hours then remove to allow smoker to get hotter.
- Increase temp to 275 on smoker and put chicken back on when temp is right leave on for 45 min to an hour or chicken internal temp is 170°F.
- Let rest 5-10 min and enjoy!.
- I did 2 breasts with 2 without bacon…both good. I smoked with hickory, on a treager wood pellet smoker grill..
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts stuffed with Artichokes, Water Chestnuts, Sundried Tomatoes and Pine Nuts, wrapped in deliciously crispy Although, it did steal a lot of flavor from the beautifully dressed, totally bacon wrapped breast that was cooking right beside it! Then wrapped with thick cut bacon. Can"t think of a better way to make a boneless, skinless chicken breast edible. Wrap it in bacon and smoke it. Spiral wrap each stuffed chicken breast with bacon, completely covering the outside.