Baklava. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. Tahinli Cevizli Kuru Baklava Tarifi – Hazır Yufkayla Rulo Baklava Kurabiyesi.
It is made of layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pistachios, and sweetened with syrup or honey. Baklava uses phyllo dough stacked with honey and nuts to make a sweet Mediterranean dessert that everyone will love. Make sauce while baklava is baking. You can have Baklava using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baklava
- You need 60 gm of almonds finally chopped.
- It’s 50 gm of pistachios finally chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of For syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnaman power.
- You need of For dough.
- You need 2 cup of maida(all purpose flour).
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 100 gm of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of corn starch.
Boil sugar and water until sugar is melted. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are My first time I just made a mess of dried out phyllo and butter and the baklava tasted wonderful regardless. Easy baklava recipe made with layers of honey-soaked New to making baklava from scratch?
Baklava step by step
- Brush a baking tray with butter. To make sugar syrup, combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water by adding cinnamon and lemon. Let it boil and simmer for 10 minutes.Keep it aside..
- Place flour in a mixing bowl, make a well in the center. Drizzle in oil and add salt; add water. Mix until dough just comes together and pulls away from the sides of the bowl, 1 or 2 minutes. Transfer dough ball to a lightly floured work surface..
- When you have 5 circles, roll out the stack to a larger circle about double in size, turning as you go to maintain a round shape. Separate each layer and lay out the circles. Re-apply more cornstarch mixture where needed and restack them. Roll again until the 5-layer stack is paper thin, about 10 to 12 inches in diameter. Place on a sheet of parchment.
- Knead until dough is smooth, using just enough flour to keep it from sticking to the work surface or your hands, 2 or 3 minutes. Continue to knead until dough is supple and elastic, about 5 more minutes. Wrap dough ball in plastic wrap and let rest at room temperature, 1 to 2 hours..
- Divide dough in equal portions roll each portion into a ball. Place on plate and cover with plastic wrap to prevent dough balls from drying out while you begin to roll them out..
- Mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons flour together in a bowl. Dust a work surface and the first dough ball with the cornstarch mixture. Flatten out the dough ball and roll out into a circle Dust again with cornstarch mixture. Set circle to one side. Roll out 4 more dough balls to about the same diameter and stack them on the first one, dusting each layer with more of the cornstarch mixture to keep them from sticking together..
- Brush a good amount of butter in sheet before and after shaping baklava.butter will give a nice colour of baklava.for perfect baklava you give put of lot of dry fruits.add shown in figure..
- Bake in preheated oven 140degree c for 45 minute..after bake, pour sugar syrup in baklava at least 4 hours. Then serve it.
This easy step-by-step tutorial and expert tips will help you make the BEST honey baklava every single time! This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. It's basically a party in your mouth. I am a huge fan of baklava and this is the BEST baklava recipe I have ever tried. The iconic Baklava is astonishingly straight forward to make!