FINGER MILLET JAGGERY DIET COOKIES Vegan Without bp/bs,butter. You don't need maida, soda, egg to make cookies. We are sharing a healthier recipe that needs only millet flour (any), whole wheat flour or atta, jaggery. Homemade Ragi Cookies make a great travel snack for toddlers and if powdered organic jaggery is used, the cookies can be You can skip the baking soda for your baby or buy homemade cookies (without baking soda/powder) from our store..
It is non gluteneous, non acid forming, easy to digest, and rich in amino acids. Despite the many health benefits, finger millet has not made it to the main diet ingredient list. Its bland taste and dull look might be the reasons for its less acceptability. You can have FINGER MILLET JAGGERY DIET COOKIES Vegan Without bp/bs,butter using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of FINGER MILLET JAGGERY DIET COOKIES Vegan Without bp/bs,butter
- Prepare 1 cup of Finger millet flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Plain Oats.
- It’s 100 gms of Jaggery or more you can take.
- You need 1tbsp of Desi ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dry Coconut grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Mixed dry fruits chopped(Almonds Dates).
Finger millet Eleusine coracana, is nutrient dense grain support for Diabetes, Skin Aging, Weight It is a healthy diet for lactating mothers. Finger millet straw makes good fodder. Millet cookies recipe – Pearl millet known as bajra in Hindi and Kambu in tamil, made to cookies with bajra flour. A gluten free cookies with simple ingredients like ghee (clarified butter), sugar and cardamom.
FINGER MILLET JAGGERY DIET COOKIES Vegan Without bp/bs,butter step by step
- Firstly,In a pan melt jaggery by putting 1 tbsp of water..Just warm it don't bring to the boiling point.keep this melted jaggery aside.you can even put powdered jaggery(shakkar)instead, if available..
- Now mix all dry ingredients like ragi oats chopped dry fruits coconut.Afterwards into it mix desi ghee jaggery & milk gradually & knead a semi soft dough..
- Divide the dough into small portions & roll & flattern then into the shape of cookies..
- Now heat a pressure cooker on low flame put a steel rack or stand inside.cover it with lid by removing the weight..
- Meanwhile the pressure cooker is preheating,grease a baking dish or apply a layer of parchment paper & grease it too.Put the cookies on it & place that dish inside the pressure cooker..
- Bake it on low gas flame till 25 minutes.Once they baked let them cool.Tada your healthy cookies are now ready to relish.Enjoy it with hot cuppa.😊.
When I went for a quick trip to. The Best Millet Flour Cookies Recipes on Yummly Note that the daal should not be cooked completely. Crispy Whole Wheat Jaggery Cookies are the perfect accompaniment to your chai! I always believe in eating everything in moderation and then working out.