Boiled Plantain and Scramble Egg.
You can have Boiled Plantain and Scramble Egg using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boiled Plantain and Scramble Egg
- You need 1 of plantain finger.
- You need 1 of fresh tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of egg.
- You need 1/2 of onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 3 of fresh pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Boiled Plantain and Scramble Egg step by step
- Wash plantain cut into big chunks with the skin and parboil with little or no salt; once plantain is tender remove from heat drain and set aside.
- Wash onions, tomatoes, pepper, dice them and set them aside; break egg in a bowl add egg and whisk; set aside.
- Heat up frying pan and once it’s hot add canola oil and then diced onion.
- Stir for about a minutes before adding tomatoes and pepper stir continuously for about 4 minutes, then pour in whisked egg.
- Scramble and remove from heat immediately and serve with boiled plantain.