Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip.
You can cook Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip
- You need 1 packages of Melissas Brand Extra Firm organic Tofu.
- It’s 2 cup of Daiya Non-Dairy Cheddar Shreads (vegan, lactose free).
- Prepare 1 of Habanero Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño Pepper.
- You need 1 small of Handful of Spinach Leaves.
- You need 1 small of Handful of Carrot Chips.
- You need 2 tsp of SmartBalance (Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blend) Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- It’s 17 oz of Broth.
- You need of Greek Blend Seasonings.
- Prepare of Basil.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of oregano.
Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip instructions
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- In blender, blend prepared tofu, habanero, jalapeño, spinach, carrot chips, RealLemon Juice, and Broth **use more broth if needed**.
- In crockpot, combine blended ingredients with Daiya cheddar shreads, smartbalance extra virgin olive oil blend butter, Greek Blend Seasonings, Basil, Oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder. ** may substitute butter for other brand **.
- Cook for roughly 3-5 hrs or until cooked. ** keep careful watch to not overcook, may have to stir occassionally to heat even **.