Preacher Paul Smoked Turkey.
You can cook Preacher Paul Smoked Turkey using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Preacher Paul Smoked Turkey
- It’s 1 of turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of seasoning of your choice.
- It’s 4 dash of liquid smoke.
Preacher Paul Smoked Turkey instructions
- Take turkey pat dry rub cooking oil all over.
- Remember to remove giblets and hearts from turkey but save for stuffing or other things.
- Rub seasoning (I use poultry Lawry's seasoning complete seasoning cayenne pepper and liquid smoke flavor.
- Set in refrigerator over night the longer the better the taste.
- Remember to remove giblets and hearts from Turkey but save them.
- Place turkey in cooking pan breast side up wrap with aluminum foil bake at 375 for about 3 hours never cut turkey while cooking (it dries it out).
- After finished let turkey sit at least 20 min before slicing.