BLT with fried egg. Add a fried egg or hard boiled egg to a classic BLT sandwich and you have the perfect breakfast sandwich (or have it for lunch). If sandwiches are not your thing, you can browse through all my breakfast recipes here. BLT is a classic sandwich filling.
No different than a burger with a fried egg. Still called a burger.even though a burger means ground red meat between two buns. Adding an Egg or Cheese to a BLT obviously makes it not a BLT but God damn is it a fantastic idea. You can have BLT with fried egg using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BLT with fried egg
- Prepare 4-6 slices of fried bacon.
- You need 2 slices of favorite toasted bread.
- Prepare 4 slices of tomato.
- You need 1 of large piece of lettuce.
- Prepare of mayo or miracle whip.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & peper.
Ask my mom and she will tell you I was a very physically active kid. Thomas Keller's scrumptious recipe combines three of the world's most popular sandwiches—bacon, lettuce and tomato; fried egg; and grilled cheese. I woke up at the crack of dawn due to a stopped up allergy head and a husband who was havin' a snore fest again. Fry the egg in the bacon fat, breaking up the yolk so that it cooks through, unless you want the yolk to be runny.
BLT with fried egg instructions
- Fry bacon. Set aside. Use the bacon grease and fry your egg. Pop yolk and cook flipping after about 2 minutes making sure yolk is cooked..
- Toast your favorite bread, spread mayo or miracle whip on both pieces. Place lettuce, bacon and tomatoes on one side salt & pepper.
- Place fried egg on other side salt and pepper. Put together and cut and half. Enjoy!.
Flip and cook the egg on the other side. For BLT, fry bacon and eggs over medium heat in a heavy-based pan, then keep warm. Slice tomatoes and avocado, mix the HP with garlic mayonnaise. Slice each roll in half, add bacon first, then tomato, avocado, a pinch of salt and a large tablespoon of HP mayo. Place fried egg and lettuce on top and.