AMIEs Chocolate Pistachio cheesecake.
You can cook AMIEs Chocolate Pistachio cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Chocolate Pistachio cheesecake
- It’s of CRUST:.
- Prepare 2 cup of OREO cookie crumbs or graham cracker crust mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of pistachios ground in a food processor (unsalted).
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need of Chocolate CHEESE filling:.
- It’s 125 grams of dark chocolate melted.
- It’s 225 grams of cream cheese (room temperature).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of PISTACHIO Cream:.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted pistachios.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
AMIEs Chocolate Pistachio cheesecake instructions
- Combine all crust ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well until well combined. Press the mixture into the base and up the sides of the tin to make a pie shell. Refrigerate for at least 40 minutes..
- Mix the sugar and the soft cream cheese in a large bowl. Stir until creamy and smooth for about 5 minutes. Pour in melted chocolate and vanilla. Mix well. (We can use electric mixer in mixing the ingredients)..
- Pour the filling mixture over the cold crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before proceeding..
- Combine powdered sugar and pistachios in a food processor. Slowly pour in and mix heavy cream. The mixture will thicken after a few minutes. Spread the cream over the cheesecake..
- Serve, share and ENJOY!.