Red Oats Lamb soup. Oatmeal Soup With Pear Crisps & Prosciutto FlakesGourmet Project. ground cinnamon, pear, water, prosciutto, garlic clove, extra-virgin olive oil. Some Icelanders will remove the lamb and potatoes from the pot and serve these on a plate, separately from the soup. Oats soup is a delicious soup made with oatmeal, veggies, garlic, butter & spices.
Only the cooking time varies for. Crispy Lamb – Lamb Recipe – Deep Fried Lamb Tossed In Vegetables And Red Chillies – Varun. Lamb soup is a common dish in Central China, traditionally served with bread. You can have Red Oats Lamb soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Oats Lamb soup
- It’s 300 g of lamb meat pieces with bones.
- It’s 3 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 of laurel Leave.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of 7 spices.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Oat.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato sauce(can be replaced with fresh tomato).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of powdered or crushed cinnamon.
- It’s of Water.
This is a funky but streamlined take on that soup—and a good way to enjoy some hand-pulled noodles. Using a pressure cooker speeds the process up considerably, and generates a deeply flavorful broth. Oats Soup is a simple and easy-to-make appetizer recipe that will keep you warm in chilly winter nights. This is a healthy recipe that will provide you the necessary nutrients required in a day, and will instantly energize you.
Red Oats Lamb soup step by step
- Pour oil inside a cooking pot. Then add the lamb meat cook on both sides until they change in colour.
- Add all the mentioned spices with hot oe boiled water.
- Leave them on a law Heat for about an hour.
- After that add tomato sauce, salt, oat and cinnamon.
- Adjust the water and leave them on high Heat for another 10 min.
- Note:pay attention that the oat won't stick in the bottom of the pot.
- Served hot.
- Made by: Tala Odaymat.
This soup recipe is a must try dish for those who are on a weight loss spree. Oats Soup – Yes!! you heard it right…This is one of my recent trials and it turned out amazingly good……I love experimenting with oats and this was one such try last week…. I am sure this is a great alternate to the usual oats savoury porridge we have. Classic lamb stew is loaded with hearty, healthy ingredients. This lamb stew recipe is simple (a one-pot meal!) and perfect for special occasions (think Easter!).