Smoked turkey brine. Now you just need to brine it in a super flavorful brine to make the juiciest and most flavorful smoked turkey you have ever made. Best brine for smoked turkey around. This recipe was given to me by my uncle.
The light flavor of the tarragon adds just the right enhancement to turkey and the brine produces a moister, more tender bird. The ultimate Smoked Turkey recipe around. This Bourbon Brined Smoked Turkey is full of big bold flavors and is perfect for your Thanksgiving dinner. You can have Smoked turkey brine using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked turkey brine
- Prepare 2 gallons of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of kosher salt.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 5 gallon of bucket.
- Prepare 1 of turkey oven bag.
- It’s 1 of turkey weight doesn't matter.
Thanksgiving Turkey recipes can be done in many ways. I have many turkey recipes, and this is my recipe for smoked turkey. Get ready for Turkey Day with this epic Traeger Turkey recipe. Brine your bird to lock in juices and flavor, then slow smoke and roast that chick for a memorable meal that's flavorfully rewarding.
Smoked turkey brine instructions
- In large spaghetti pot over medium heat combine all ingredients one at a time to the 2 gallons of water..
- Slowly stir till disolved and remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. (Heating is only to help dissolve the ingredients).
- Line the 5 gallon bucket with the oven bag and slowly pour in the room temprature brine over the turkey..
- Allow turkey to brine for 24 hours before smoking..
- Smoke turkey at 225 degrees at 35-40 mins per pound until the breasts are at 170-175. Allow turkey to rest in a turkey pan before serving..
Once you try this brined turkey recipe on the Big Green Egg, you'll agree that nothing does a better job of roasting meats. Relatively speaking, this is a weak brine. Turkey Brine Recipes For Great Tasting Smoked Turkey! This collection of turkey brine recipes provides you with the means to create many tasty versions of smoked turkey. Remove the turkey from the brine and dry thoroughly.