Smoked pork loin. Before you smoke the pork tenderloin, you want to rub it down with a your choice of seasoning. If you are wanting to smoke a pork loin, like a centre cut loin roast, check out this recipe! Pork loin is a delicious cut from the back of the hog.
The pork loin is what I remembered most though, because I had never seen smoked pork loin in another BBQ restaurant. The centre loin especially, is far too lean to take long periods of smoking. In this Easy Smoked Pork Loin Recipe, we will teach you how to cook a lemon and pepper rubbed pork loin roast using the weber jumbo joe grill. You can have Smoked pork loin using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked pork loin
- It’s 20 oz of any marinade flavor of your choosing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Italian herb seasoning.
- You need of Any type of smoking wood good for 14ish hours.
- Prepare 10 lbs of pork loin roast (changes based on pork loin size.).
This delicious Pork loin is one that is simple to do and. Savory smoky and sweet perfectly smoked pork tenderloin with a beautiful bbq appearance. There's quite a big difference between pork loin and pork tenderloin. A literal big difference in size.
Smoked pork loin instructions
- Cut the 10 lb pork loin in half and cut 2 slits in the meat length ways to create grooves nearly all the way through. (This will make for a better surface for each piece you cut..
- In a large container, put your two 5 lb pork loins, 12 oz of your marinade and half of the seasonings in and mix together. Let it sit over night to soak in the flavor..
- Start your smoker about 30 min- an hour to get the smoke going..
- Remove your pork loin from your container and with a meat injector add the rest of the marinade into the meat itself. (Will help with keeping the pork loin stay moist and have great flavor.) Add the remaining seasonings and brush on top..
- Let it smoke for about 10 hours. (The longer the better the flavor).
- Remove from the smoker and place it in the oven on 250 for roughly an hour. Check temperature to be sure it is fully cooked..
- Let it cool for about 15 minutes. Cut and serve..
- Hope you guys enjoy if it looks like something you would be interested in let me know..
German smoked pork, "Kasseler", is a salt-cured pork loin or pork chop which is smoked with beechwood or alder. Germans use "Kasseler" as a tasty addition to kale and cabbage recipes or bake. This Smoked Pork Loin is seasoned with a flavorful dry rub and smoked low-and-slow to BBQ perfection. This recipe produces tender and juicy meat with a nice smokey crust on the outside. This recipe begins with a light dry rub seasoning, continues with some apple wood smoke flavor, and ends with a tasty apple-cinnamon sauce.