1 pan shrimp fajitas. Add the bell peppers, red onion, and shrimp to the sheet and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and lime. Transfer shrimp to a plate, reserving. This post was created in partnership with our friends at Tessemae's.
Made with a delicious coconut lime cauliflower rice. I've got a one pan shrimp fajitas recipe that is going to blow your mind and make your belly oh so happy. Easy and flavor-packed shrimp fajitas prepared in one sheet pan for easy cleanup. You can have 1 pan shrimp fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 1 pan shrimp fajitas
- It’s 1 bag of raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
These lime sheet pan shrimp fajitas are the best weeknight meal! Make everything on the sheet pan and serve in warm tortillas. Shrimp, bell peppers, and jalapeno are tossed with olive oil and fajita seasoning in this quick and easy recipe for sheet pan fajitas. Quick and easy shrimp fajitas in one pan.
1 pan shrimp fajitas step by step
- Cut peppers & onions. Place peppers, onions, shrimp & other ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat..
- Preheat oven 450. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture onto baking pan. Cut half of lime & spread out on pan. Bake 8-10min. Turn pan around & broil 2-3 minutes. Squeeze with lime juice..
Serve with tortillas, cilantro, and avocado or any other condiments you like. Plus the recipe is low carb, Paleo, and. Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas – the perfect easy and healthy one pan meal for busy weeknights. Best of all, bursting with chili lime flavors & served with low carb tortillas. Shrimp Fajitas are an easy and flavorful Mexican dinner packed with juicy blackened shrimp, bell peppers and onions.