You can have Tomato Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Sandwich
- You need 1 of kosher pickle.
- It’s 2 slices of swiss cheese I used tillamook.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1-1/2 of vine ripened tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sliced black olives.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of hoagie bun.
- Prepare To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
Tomato Sandwich step by step
- Slice the tomatoes thin. Preheat the oven on hi broil. Add mayonnaise and dijon mustard to the hoagie bun. Add tomato slices on both sides of the bun. Season with salt and pepper. Toast in the oven 3 minutes..
- Lay two slices of cheese on top of the tomatoes. Add pickles, olives, and parmesan cheese..
- Put under the broiler again for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted well. I hope you enjoy!!!!.