Rice,egg and ripe plantain. Plantains are a popular Caribbean and Latin food that is cooked in various ways. The tropical, banana-like fruit is used both green and ripe. The key to an excellent plate of sweet fried ripe plantains is to ensure that the plantains are at the right degree of ripeness—the riper the plantain, the sweeter it is.
Indomie and egg + plantain is a fast food that can be eaten anytime and also very easy and fast to prepare. add whisked seasoned eggs. Onion Egg Tomato Stew With Ripe Plantain. maggi has too much salt these days naa. the crushed maggi in the egg and on the chopped tomatoes should give enough salt. Opinion Poor sanitation around food joints needs to be addressed. You can cook Rice,egg and ripe plantain using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice,egg and ripe plantain
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 of derica Rice.
- Prepare of Fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare of Groundnut oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s cubes of Maggi.
- You need of Ripe plantain.
- You need of Curry.
- It’s of Plantain.
- You need of Mixed spice.
DIY Recipe How to prepare apple coleslaw. DIY Recipe How to prepare Spaghetti fried rice. Ripe Plantains can be found on every table throughout the Caribbean, Central America and South America. Their consistent flavor and texture can This product can be found in the frozen foods aisle.
Rice,egg and ripe plantain step by step
- Boil rice for 15minutes wash and boil it add salt and to taste..
- Boil the egg allow to cool then peel.
- Blend pepper with fresh tomatoes and boil let the water in it goes down.fry in groundnut oil and put in onion.
- Salt,curry,maggi cubes,mixed spices and boil for 10minutes..
- Cut plantain without peeling and boil then remove the back and serve with rice and egg..
They come in a tray you can pop in the oven or microwave, and voilà! This recipe shows you how to cook gizzards and combine with fried ripe plantain. it is served as snack or side dish. Plantain Pies are made with over-ripe plantains and filled with any foot item that goes well with plantains. Learn how to make yours right here. That is why I called them Plantain Pies and not Yam Pies.