Smoked Pulled Pork. Monitor hickory chips and liquid, adding more wood I have used this recipe twice and loved it! It honestly was the best pulled pork that I have ever had. This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal.
Perfect pulled pork is worth the wait, and this versatile BBQ meat can be served any way you like. A Beginners Guide to Making Smoked Pulled Pork. Have you ever wondered how barbecue joints make pulled pork taste so delicious? You can have Smoked Pulled Pork using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Pulled Pork
- Prepare 5-6 lb of pork butt.
- You need of Bobby Flays Pork Rub.
- Prepare 1 c of Pecan Wood Chips.
- You need 1/2 c of Apple Wood Chips.
There are a few great BBQ restaurants by my house and it. I don't even know what it is about smoked pork, but golly is it delicious. Pork shoulder has plenty of fat on it to make this smoked pulled pork loaded with. Smoked Pulled Pork: Delicious Results in Almost Half the Time.
Smoked Pulled Pork instructions
- Rub Pork Rub all over Pork Butt and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Place in refrigerator for 12 hrs or overnight..
- Remove Pork Butt from fridge and bring to room temp..
- Place wood chips in a bowl and cover in water. Let soak at least 30 minutes before starting to cook..
- Preheat smoker to 255F..
- Place pork butt in smoker and cook to 175F, adding wood chips to smoker every 30-40 minutes until all used up, about 4 hours or so..
- Take pork butt out of smoker and wrap in aluminum foil and place back into smoker..
- Continue cooking until internal temp of pork butt reaches 195-200F..
- Remove butt from smoker and let rest at least 30 minutes before pulling..
- Take 2 forks and shred the meat. Some folks add BBQ at this point, but I like leave as is and let them add at the table..
Normally when you think of smoked pulled pork you think of a typical sweet with some heat, North Carolina style pulled pork. Today I'm trying something a little different, and going with a central Texas. Pulled pork is dubbed "The feast of champions" for those that like to smoke their meats. It is perfect for feeding a large crowd and the most fool-proof of the low and slow smoked foods. The best pulled pork recipe using oven and stovetop smoker.